Tuesday, March 01, 2011

No Go on the Power Plant

Had to made the difficult decision to change the main shooting location. Argh! I had really wanted to film at the power plant. I mean I love this structure! But the City of Austin is supposed to waive fees for film makers when they shoot on city property, and they couldn't guarantee they would do that. Then they couldn't be sure they would waive some of the insurance requirements, that didn't pertain to my production. So basically, the city kept putting me of until it was too late. (I am definitely having very bad juju towards the City!).
But I'm still moving forward. It's going to take more than a major location change to derail me.
Now if only people would return my emails and phone calls, my life would be much less frantic...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment