Thursday, June 29, 2006

What is it that has me working so hard for the national release of this film, jumping off bridges. I sit at this computer, find the numbers, make the phone calls, write the letters, send the mailers, emails, emails, emails and just pound it out. It’s not that I don’t enjoy it. I do, I like doing this. But why am I working so hard at it. I can think of a lot of reasons, and all of them are real and very good. But not one of them is the best reason. Even combined it would not be enough to push me this much.

Kat and Stacy asked me a while ago, why am I doing this and what do I want from them. I told them I wanted to learn. Which is definitely one of the biggest reasons. And of course they were totally cool with that. But still it isn’t the complete reason.

All I can think of, is that it’s a feeling. I don’t know where I’m going with all of this, but something tells me it’s a good place. And that is something I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment