tag I'm it....
I'm new to this tagging game, but the idea is that the blogger who has been tagged, needs to reveal eight facts about themselves. They also need to post and obey the following rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
p.s. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
My 8 random things:
1. When I was in high school, I sang in a pool hall and my guitarist was always tripping on acid.
2. I can control what happens in my dreams.
3. My nose has been broken and/or cracked three times. Each time I see stars and it hurts like hell.
4. I fantasize about winning the lottery, but I don't play it.
5. I am the product of a Russian Jew, and a Baptist preacher.
6. In times of extreme danger, I become very calm, in a surreal way and it freaks people out. When the crises is over, I lose my shit.
7. When I was really young, my parents took my three siblings and me, to see the movie Blazing Saddles. I think back then, it was rated R and everyone was giving my folks dirty looks for taking kids to this film. The adult humor was lost on me, but the scene where the cowboys are eating beans around the campfire and farting, was so incredible funny to my brothers, sister and me, that we were falling out of our chairs and screaming with laughter.
8. Until I moved into this house 9 years ago, I never lived in one place longer than two years. Even while growing up. I force myself to stay here.
Now for the tagging part - Everyone I know that I could tag, has already been tagged. I know that sounds pathetic, but it's true. So, I'm going to start cultivating more blogging friends and when I find some, I'll post them. But for now how about this really cool blogger Aaron. I found him via a link from Stacy's blog.