Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thankful

What I'm thankful for (not necessarily in order):
Last years Mother's Day gift certificate for a 90 minute massage, that I finally used today!
Finding a really awesome film that I haven't seen in a while.

The glass of red wine which it sitting next to my keyboard as I type this entry.
The story board that is constantly running through my head (note: sometimes this is distracting).
When Big Little guy, gets that he's supposed to do quality work, not just race through his homework.
When Little guy, puts his little arms around my neck and kisses my nose and cheeks (this goes for Big Little guy too, but his arms aren't little anymore).
The facial gift certificate from a concerned friend, that I'm going to use later this week.
That I have a real house,
and a car that works.
That I have friends who care and take me out for dessert.
For believing that no matter how hard it can get, there are always possibilities and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment