Saturday, October 31, 2009

Worry Worry worry

Tomorrow’s the first cast/crew meeting. I’m so excited! We’ll have our read through, talk about the film, sign papers, work on costuming, answer questions, set up more meetings, etc., you get the idea. I think I’ve got everything I can possibly do, done before tomorrow, but… I’m still so nervous. What am I forgetting? Do I have the keys to get in? The scripts? The calendar? Enough chairs? What about the crew papers? What about the costuming, what about blah, blah, blah.

I wish I could go through this film making process totally cool and easy going. Like I didn’t have a care in the world. Like this was easy as pie. Maybe it is easy as pie and I’m just torturing myself by thinking it’s harder than it really is. Maybe I’m a masochist.

If I could just figure out how to enjoy this really neat ride, instead of worrying so much.

Maybe I worry too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment