Wednesday, October 05, 2005

where are my photos!

Let’s see, I got my headshot, etc. photos taken many weeks ago. To get these done has taken a lot of planning. Getting the wardrobe together, getting ideas about shots, then when I got the proofs back I worked out which shots to use in my website, designed my website, got someone to put my website together and now I need the high resolution shots from the photographer. These are so I can put them into the website, have my headshot, post cards, biz cards, zed cards made. The problem is that the photographer won't call me back. I have been trying to talk to him and get my photos for weeks!

I hate to sound like I’m whining, but…

He is holding up everything!

Actually, I’m starting to get concerned that something is wrong. I’m getting worried if he’s o.k.

I know, I know,...in the big scheme of things, it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment