Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Still feeling bruised. What a fall. Nothing like getting your hopes up (and I mean soaring!), then get them snatched up, crumpled and thrown over the fence. It took a few days of feeling shitty, confused and hiding under the covers, but now I'm working it out and the pity party is over. My feet back on the ground. And although I really miss that flying feeling of anything is possible, being grounded is probably a better place to start a project.

IF anything, the experience has made me look very closely at how I see myself and filmmaking and acting. I feel more empowered, galvanized, focused.

What I see in my head belongs to me and I should never invalidate that importance.

And there are some people that believe in me.

Every time I think of that, I get a little flying feeling.

You just know then, that it's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment