Wednesday, September 13, 2006

seattle tonight

This evening, jumping off bridges is screening in Seattle at 7pm at the Broadway Performance Hall. Stacy is there as the filmmaker in attendance and will host the Q&A afterwards. As I write this, the film has already started. I wish I was there. I know I hate to fly, but I really wish I was there.

Even though we have screened in many theatres to date, this one feels like the beginning. All of us, Kat, Stacy, Tracy and myself have been in high gear getting the ball rolling on this world tour. It’s exciting, tiring, nerve wracking and sometimes scary. More often than not, I feel like I’m in over my head, but I just put one foot in front of the other and without fail, the road has risen to my feet.

I wish I could do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment