Saturday, January 13, 2007

Friday Night Lights and webgroup

Talk about crazy. I've been getting emails from folks that are part of a web chat group, that are totally into the hit television show, Friday Night Lights.

It seems someone from their group saw my blog about being on the show and now I’m getting email from around the world. Pretty damn cool!

To those of you at televisionwithoutpity or, http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showforum=884, I really with I could tell you more about what’s going to happen, but that would probably get me into trouble.

I will tell you though that Taylor Kitsch who plays Tim Riggins is as incredibly good looking in person, as he is on TV. Positively smoldering. And he seemed very nice too.

Thanks for all the mail and look for me on FNL in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment