Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy with FIlm, TV and Kids

It’s been kinda busy. Actually, very busy and I haven’t had much time to blog about what’s going on with acting, film making, parenting and life in general. What gives? Well, I spent too much time playing and procrastinating this summer, and fell behind in getting the kids ready for school. Then I had to hurry and get my short film Eulogy Maker submitted to several more film festivals before their deadlines shot up in price (do not miss the early bird entry date!), then I dropped everything to audition for the new ABC show My Generation. Then I got a call back for the show, but I didn’t hear anything more about it and got back to the kids and their school needs. Then I got the call that I had been cast! Which made me very super fantastically happy.
So it’s been kinda busy. And soon, I’ll post something about how it all went on the My Generation set and what’s going on with my new film Eulogy Maker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment