Saturday, June 11, 2005

Feelin' Good on a Saturday

I'm so excited about the upcoming shoot for the film. I can’t wait to get started! Wardrobe has almost finished and I've got the lines down. My role is great and the director and producers are incredible. They are talented, grounded and inspiring. I’ve know about this director for a while and I’ve been waiting for about three years to audition for her. She and her group are going places. I hope they love my work!!!

As soon as I feel comfortable about putting my blog on my acting website, I’ll put in a link to their website. Then you can see what great projects they are working on. I’ll also link to a wonderful director/producer (sisters) duo, that I also really love working with and are very special to me.

Anyway, it’s a beautiful Saturday here in Texas .

No comments:

Post a Comment