Thursday, June 16, 2005

Need to road trip!

Between being "on call" for the film, auditioning for other films and everyone's summer schedule, I am stuck here in Texas all summer long. Usually, if we have a lot of activities planned or I get to hang out with my friends at the pool, the days are fun filled and wonderful. But when the weather gets too hot, and/or we end up hanging around the house, every summer day seems like forever.

To make matters worse, on the long days, I start daydreaming about traveling. Yup, I’m talking about: Hittin’ the road, taking a walkabout, Walking Man Blues (thanks James Taylor).

Before kids and responsibilities, I used to save up my money and travel to parts unknown. With friends or alone. A few days here, a month there. I mean I loved to take off!

Maybe when I have some more time….

No comments:

Post a Comment