Monday, November 14, 2005

Great class!

Class this evening was so great! My scene partner didn’t show up and I was bummed, thinking that I wouldn’t get to work. CK then told me to do it as an audition. It was exactly what I needed. I dislike auditions and I don’t think I’m that good at doing them. For me to do a good audition, I have to do serious relaxation, movement, and a bit of meditation to get in the right frame of mind. Then I can really nail it. Usually though I’m rushing around at the last minute, can’t decide on what to wear, get lost on the way to the audition, etc.

That was what was so great about this evening. I was totally unprepared to do it as an audition. I didn’t get to chill out. I had to put it out there, and it felt completely right!

I am so happy with my work! It is the best feeling in the world to know you can do better and then do it.

Very happy! Very very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment