Forget the holiday blues, I think I have the holiday pressures. It's closer than we think!
Time to get those damn ducks in a row.
My holiday to do list:
1. Make a list of who gets what
2. Online shopping now for gifts
3. Next week a day at the mall
4. . Goal-get all the Xmass shopping done and sent out before December 3rd.
5. Schedule a family photo and have the holiday cards ready to get in the mail on December 1st.
6. Get tree up and decorations up weekend after thanksgiving.
7. bake/make specialty chocolates for neighbors and teachers. Hand out the 10th
8. Make classroom gift to teacher (I’m the homeroom parents)
9. get to printers to make a holiday acting cards.
9. Send out holiday acting cards to casting agents, etc.
10. Drink a fair amount of hot toddies.
11. Look at this list every now and then, to remind myself that I should be doing something.