Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Worth it!

I’ll admit it. Doing the festival was personally hard. I’ve discovered that I’m more of an introvert than I originally thought. But I’m grateful that I had the support of being in a good film to give me the strength to go into the parties and films alone. Being associated with Storie Productions was sometimes the only thing that pushed me to talk to strangers, hand out my business card, promote the film and force myself to go out and “mingle.” It was very hard for me, but overall, I’m so happy that I did it. That I overcame my horrid little insecurities to be able to walk into a venue with confidence and attitude. I met a lot of people and many people now know me.

As for Kat, Stacy, Tracy and Lorie? Sometimes we stumble upon goodness and if we carefully tend to it and keep it in a sunny spot on the mantle, it may shine upon all of those who stop to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment