Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Linklater, Rodriquez and Me

Last night at 10pm , I was on KEYE news being interviewed with Richard Linklater, Robert Rodriguez and the Texas Film Commissioner, Bob Hudgins. Pretty good company! They even had one of my scenes in there from jumping off bridges.

O.K. to be truthful, I have never met these folk and the in-depth news segment was a compilation of interviews between all of us. But still, not a bad group to be added to at all!

I was so relieved that the news interviewer was so cool. In fact, everyone from KEYE was great.

I would love to put the video on my blog, but I can't figure out how to get it over here from the news website. It will probably be gone soon, so if you want to see the segment, check out www.keyetv.com . You can find it in the video area. Click on the video lead where Robert Rodriguez is wearing his cowboy hat. (I'm sure the film offers are going to be rolling in at anytime!)

No comments:

Post a Comment