Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tis the Season...

“Tis the Season to be Jolly!” Or something like that. Perhaps, it should be “Tis the season to be Jolly and/or Sad.” When Jolly hits, I’m happily doing the Santa Dance around the kitchen. But when something reminds me of my dad, Sad walks in and sits with me awhile. My Dad’s birthday would have been December 3rd.

In looking to the future, I have some ideas that I’m cooking up. I’m not going say anything about it right now, but it’s feeling like the right thing to do. Once I have more to show for it, I’ll spill the beans, but be warned, this is something that may take many (Many!) months to get going.

Ps. Thanks to everyone who has emailed me during my absence from this blog. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your support and kind words.

No comments:

Post a Comment