Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Procastination


Damn, damn, damn this procrastination!!! It curses me. What is the cure for this terrible waste of time. Well, not a total waste. I have really enjoyed reading the paper, catching up on emails, yakkity yakking on the phone, daydreaming, making chamomile tea with honey, more daydreaming, looking out the window at the beautiful oaks that canopy my office, appreciating the beauty of the day and my life...

So does this means that procrastinating is the art of active avoidance? That procrastination equals living in the moment?

Holy cow - Enlightenment!

And to think I wasn't getting anything done. Silly me!

1 comment:

  1. Kafka felt it was necessary to waste time: http://dailyroutines.typepad.com/daily_routines/2008/12/franz-kafka.html

    ReplyDelete