Saturday, September 05, 2009

Julie and Julia *****



I know this isn’t a film critic blog, I’ll leave that for those of you who have better formed ideas, but I enjoyed Julie and Julia a lot. More specifically, I enjoyed watching the talents of Meryl Streep A LOT. I’m not going to nit pick the film, but I will say that Meryl Streep is once again, fantastic. Perfection! I can only imagine (and that will be the closest I ever get), to what it must be like to be in a scene with her. Could you imagine how awesome it would be as an actor, to be on set and see how she works? I love to watch really good actors work. It’s an enriching experience. It’s learning, learning, learning. Even though, I’m sitting here in my pj’s, drinking my coffee, hoping that in the next 5 years I will be in my own feature film, and thinking of my upcoming acting class, I hope that in some parallel universe, I could meet Ms. Streep and if not be in a itty bitty scene with her, at the least get to sit on set and watch her genius at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment