Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Crazy Crazy day

The Mayor Jumped!!! I ended up going to class late so I could watch the circus. Between The crew setting up for that evening's shoot, the media there to film the mayor jumping off the bridge and all the joggers/walkers stopping to watch the going's on (an me shamlessly telling everyone as to why the mayor was jumping, and to watch for the film in January 2006) It was really a three ring circus. Then after class I drove by to see how the filming was going, but it was raining so hard at times, thatI could hardly see the lines on the road. So I didn't stop, but I saw they they were hunkered down to wait for the end of the deluge. A friend of mine told me he saw them still out there at 7:30 am the next morning. How's that for dedication.

BTW: class went really well. I think it's a good sign when other classmates seek you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment