Friday, July 22, 2005

You probably think I'm crazy.

I don't consider my role in Jumping Off Bridges to be a big one. It's an important role and I take it very seriously, but it's not like I'm in every scene. It's a supporting role.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely not complaining. When I found out I got the part of Mrs. Turner, I was jumping up and down, running and screaming through the house and immediately called my friends.)

But it's not like I'm in front of the camera everyday and see everyone all the time.

What I'm getting at, is that I can't figure out how I can have this supporting role and still feel this connection to the other cast members and crew. In reality, I know I've just met them this summer, but I already miss them and we're not even finished shooting. Am I crazy or what?

I know it's uncharitable of me, but I hate to see the end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment