Tuesday, August 30, 2005

crap!

I put in my head that I needed to have this one person in my life, to help me be a successful actress. It didn’t work out. So, what does that mean? That I’m not successful now? Have I done anything less or worse or not at all because I’m not going to work with this person? Am I any less of an actress now, than I was at the beginning of the summer? I’m so mad at myself for thinking this. For putting myself into this boxed, controlled manipulative type thinking. Why have I limited myself. Why have I allowed myself to think that only one road is available, when there is a network of possibilities out there for people who are talented, driven, and have the time to put it all in action.

Why do I understand all of this, but still feel like crap.

Crap

Crap

Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment