Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hectic Night

I wanted to get to class early and work on my scene with David Appelbaum. He’s a cutie from LA and is interning with Richard Linklater. I was disappointed because there was someone who I thought would be there but was unable to make it, but David and I still did a fun, great scene. (Maybe she’ll be there next week. )

Then I shot over to My Production fundraiser, said “Howdy” and made it to the set by 10pm.

It was so much fun being on the set tonight. It was a no brainer type scene, (no lines, no close ups, just back ground) It was a scene of Zac watching “my family” at the dinner table. My family the “Turners” represent the normal family in the film. Anyway, we got sillier and sillier. Soon we were laughing so hard, we were crying. (perhaps it had to do with a certain someone shooting peas out there nose? Humm???)

It was my last scene for the film though, and I’m very sorry to see it end. It’s a great cast and crew. Here’s to working together in the future J

No comments:

Post a Comment