Saturday, August 27, 2005

Time to ACT

O.K. It's official. I haven't done anything that resembles acting in a week and I'm having withdrawals.

I see Marco Perella's starting up an acting class at Allywood. I've heard great things about this guy , but I don't know if this is an advanced class. Non-the-less, I'm going to check it out.

On the mom scene, I went to do the "Keep Austin Weird" race today with the kiddies and spouse. It was so hot, I thought I was going to faint. And that was before the race even started. So much for a family activity. It was too hot to even wear my gloves with my outfit. That is: a black fuzzy halo on a wide silver hair band and matching silver gloves with these great wide silver cuffs. (Oh ya and shorts and a top too. After all this was a family event!)

No comments:

Post a Comment