Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Craziness

Hubby and I have lost our heads. I can't explain it. Just that craziness struck and we got a bunch of motocross bikes. One or everyone.

The neighbors and friends think I'm a terrible mother for getting my kids these things.

Maybe I am. But my guys aren't the risk taker type of kids. But still...

Last Sunday, we took them out for their first ride. The older one loved it (of course). He rode it in a circle for an hour in first gear. Haven't taught him the other gears yet.

Then as he brought it in, so we could pack up and go, he crashed in the brambles and burned his arm on the motor. So close to leaving it pain free. He was a trooper and didn't cry, but I know it hurt. I was to go to a party that evening, but he was still shook up so I hung around to mother him some more.

The younger one was more unsure of the whole thing. Every few feet he fell over. Definitely serious business for him. But the video I shot is going to be damn funny.

Anyway, just so you know, I have lost my mind and should no longer be held responsible for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment