Thursday, September 08, 2005

Uber Dork!

I think I’m going to have to start a different blog. I find I’m writing more about the inner workings of me, than about the workings of an actress and mom. I’m thinking that it may be completely uncool if a director or agent checks out my blog, and finds out that I’m really not who I project to be during auditions and filming. I can’t say I’ve every hidden the fact that I am uber dork extrodinaire. But for the most part, I like to exude confidence and talent during these things. Not dorkiness and insecurity. But then again, to some degree, aren’t all actors insecure. And isn’t it called acting for a reason?

Oh, what the hell. People can take me or leave me, it’s their decision. If they chose to like me or not like me, again, it’s their decision. I can only be who I am. Dorkiness and insecurity comes with the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment