Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Recap

Many things were going on this weekend, so instead of boring you with details, how 'bout a quick recap:

Friday: Took kids to an evening baseball game.


Saturday: lots of films!! - Saw "The Promotion" with Sean William Scott and John C. Reilly. Great acting, cute film. Definitely speaks to the GenY group. I'm more of a GenX, but I still liked it. There are life questions, behaviors and feelings that transcends ages.



Saw The Hulk" - It was an alright action movie. The effects were very well done, but the story was very predictable.


Saw Ben performing with Master Pancake Theater, which spoofed the James Bond film "Gold Finger" Can I just tell you it was incredible funny. I laughed my ass off!!




Sunday: Father's Day - I missed my dad and my spouse had a lousy day. Overall not the best Father's Day on record.


Here's me when I was about 4, and my dad's giving me a piggy back ride. Cause he was so tall, the view was always great!



Monday: Start week again!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of you and your dad. Sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete