Saturday, November 08, 2008

First Day of Shooting

After a broken night's sleep and a wake up call at 4am, I got to the set a little before 5am. I was nervous and excited and thrilled to finally start filming. It was such a big day production wise, so much planning and a zillion details to keep after. Unfortunately the morning didn't start off as smoothly as I had anticipated and my enthusiasm took an about face. No doubt about it. This day was hard. But as I told myself throughout the day, "Challenges are life's way of seeing how badly you want something." and "if it was easy everyone would do it!"
My objective was - be a positive producer and keeping the production moving forward.
Fortunately, we have an awesome cast and crew assembled. They totally cranked it into high gear and we became a movie making machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment