Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Astrological things

I'm really not one for these astrological things. I look at them more out of curiosity than anything. That and for some reason, which I had nothing to do with,Tarot.com is now on my Google page. But I have to admit, there have been several which have been spot on. Today’s actually made me laugh out loud!

It probably wouldn't have been so funny if I hadn't been feeling out of the loop and had just emailed Kat to see about lunch.

Check out today’s!

You are more than ready to go back to work, but by midday you realize that the social aspect of your job is important to you, too. You need the interactions with your coworkers, whether it is going out to lunch with associates or getting together with friends after work. Although you are socially inclined now, don't forget to take care of your responsibilities or things can become pretty difficult very quickly.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment